I have finally decided to join the world of blogging. Though what I have to talk about I don't know. However, I shall endeavor to amuse and entertain all those who brave reading my thoughts. My life consists of ever changing paces, with Christ as my one constant. I hope that this will help me to take a breather from life's craziness and make me think about what makes me tick. Alright I'm done for the present, so for now.....there you have it.
4 comments:
I am so happy that you are blogging. I just started too!!! I am so excited!!
You kids and your new fangled technology.
But hey, you have to do it more than once a month to really be a blogger. Just saying.
(But Auntie, my life is crazy! When will I ever find the time?
You make the time. And trust me, it has the potential to be extremely rewarding. I will now get off my soapbox).
Kisses.
This is just like having
a cup of tea with you!
Caitlin
Hey girls...did I miss the family reunion? Welcome to blogland Tweetums!
Post a Comment