Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just Around the Corner

I'm beginning to see the evidences of spring and it delights my soul! Daffidil babies are showing their heads in my garden and I've even picked a lone pansy from my garden, as well. It's pitiful stem of about half an inch bearly reached the water in my bud vase. However, it's white and purple face with it's jolly yellow center smiled up at me from it's new home.
I'm starting to get excited once again for getting my fingers dirty as I plant new friends and encourage my garden to grow. Nana and I have already been talking about returning to "Jule's Unique Nursery" which is our favorite place to patron during the spring and summer months. I wonder what delights await us this year?!
Happy Hunting for the signs of spring!

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

Daffodils and pansies...what a
happy thought!

Suzanne said...

I'm wishing for Spring too!, however we are still covered in snow.
Wishing you many happy purchases at Jule's!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't spring just make you happy! It's fun working at the nursery and watching all the little buds blossom! Little thrills!

Mama said...

Hey, just rereading your recipe and relized you for got the jalapeno!

Mama said...

Oops! click on the wrong entry. O well!