Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wonder of Wonder; Miracle of miracles

Wow! Matthew and I are so thrilled, amazed and overwhelmed with God's gift to us. After a long and rather remarkable journey, God has given us a child.....a baby of our very own! We are humbled with the incredible task of bring this little one into the world and raising him/her to love their Savior.

Matthew has been working on the baby's room. I've given my thoughts and opinions but really it has become daddy's project. Matthew is so excited to be a dad and has been so tender, loving, supportive of me thorough my emotions, nausea and changes and has been as understanding as he can be. I'm so blessed to have such a partner in life. I know he will be a great dad! - He even spends time "talking to the baby", our little Kumquat.

I have been busy sorting the little baby things I have set aside over the years and brushing up on my lullaby's and Children's hymns. Of course, I'm excited to hold my little one in my arms, but I am thoroughly enjoying every minute of every day. What an amazing process!

I thank all of you who have prayed for and supported Matthew and I in our endeavor to become parents. Now that the time is here, I know you will continue in your prayers for our little family! Thank you again!

God is Good!!

Just a few facts:
11 weeks on March 24 - Every monday is a new week.
Due October 13
Going to be surprised....but if a boy, Joseph Michael and a girl, Caitlin Ruth

5 comments:

Ruth Fraser Davis said...

Tweetums a mum!
Happy thought indeed!

The joy bubbles higher each day at the thought of this new wonder.

Caitlin said...

We are just so happy for you!

Suzanne said...

Very happy news indeed!

Emma said...

Oh My Goodness!!!
I am just so very happy for you!!! I cannot wait to talk to your tummy and hold the dear one!! All my love.

Lorraine said...

This is just the best news ever. And the names are awesome. Although, if you don't mind, for now I'm going to stick with Kumquat. Has a nice ring to it.