This afternoon, Uncle Mylon helped me pull the crib out of the attic (finally!!). I soon set to work cleaning the dust off from the years of storage and attics. As I cleaned it, I thought of the times my mother had lovingly done the same; the first time in preparation for my birth, then later for Grace and even later for Emily. After all the moves, the crib has been saved and kept in good condition. I'm so blessed that I now get to put it to use once again for my first little one. It brings joy to my heart and tears to my eyes!
Now for the "never mind the belt" part.....I finally got outside to work in the garden, vainly hoping to find my plants once more amoungst the weeds. My only real problem is that now that I can't wear my work pants anymore, I had to come up with a different solution.......Matthew's work pants. So not cute! Oh, well wants a pregnant lady to do, right; so I found a pair that looked a bit smaller then the rest. I figured I would definantly need a belt until after attempting three times to button them. I did achieve my goal and soon had them buttoned under my bulging belly - no belt was required. I'm grieved to say that they were even a bit snug, but only around my "waist"; everywhere else you could fit two of me. =D
1 comment:
So nice to read your blog today,
as always.
Caitlin
Post a Comment