Sunday, July 7, 2013

Milestones

Smiley is quickly growing up.  Time really does fly by and each step forward is bittersweet.  Smiley is my biggest baby; at four months old he was about an inch or so taller than Autumn Joy was at six months.  At present he is two pounds shy of being the same weight as his cousin and they both are wearing the same size diapers; smilely will be six months on the 21st while his cousin is about a year and two months old.

I love having a baby to hold and delight in his darling little ways but at the same time I can't wait to see him running around with his big brother and sister.  He does adore his older syblings and you can just watch him light up and get antsy to play when they are around.  What jolly fun they shall have once he's up and running. 

Even though I've gone through this stage with my first two, I still can't help but be amazed at the changes this first year of his life brings. I love to watch my little ones growing up.  But then again, they are growing up...bittersweet.

Anyhoo...that said...
Here's Smiley's newest trick:


He has the greatest laugh and laughs often!


4 comments:

pymgirl said...

What a little cutie pie! I thoroughly
enjoy reading your blog.

Julia said...

He delights my heart!

Ruth Fraser Davis said...

Precious post.
Precious photos of a precious child!
He does make the heart sing!

Unknown said...

He's so cute!!!! I just want to kiss his smiley face!! :)